Ay, ballet, ay!


My favorite class this semester was ballet, particularly because I think I've already reached a certain level that allow me to think less and dance more.
In this class I start with stretching and heating exercises, then they come the bar exercise which consist of nine exercises that are use to work mainly: fingers, metatarsus, pelvis, instep and legs. After that come the exercise of center in which we work bar exercises but in a higher level. to continue we make pirouettes that demands a high physical effort and then to finalize the class we make jump exercises, I must say that the last part is for far my favorite one.
The contains that I have saw until the time are; alignment, that consist in trace a line in your body and keep that line in a sequence of movements; breath, this knowledge is about a correct breath rhythm while you do a ballet choreography or ballet exercise; and in the last place the musicality, this last one is related to acquire musical sense that allow you to feel and follow the music combining the two art expressions in only one, your movement.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

❤DANZASUR❤

My second passion