My second passion


My passion, of course after the dance, it is the painting. I have loved this art expression for all my life since I was a little nahircita, I remember the first time that I looked a painting closely. it was when I was 6, at the Bellas Artes national museum, there had been an exposition of the artist Roberto Matta, who is a very talented and recognized painter of my country. In this exposition there was a lot of paintings of the Author, but one very peculiar between them got my attention, I’m talking about the "panama" which is a famous picture. Well this last one makes me feel really strange, in the begun I consider it boring and opaque, but then I began to see the shape and the trace and I felt like in trance, seeing the painting imagining a movement on this. After that day I was always interested in plastics arts and I constantly figure the dance as a moving painting. I think this discipline help me to syncretize arts in general, and specifically help me to understand the one I practice, the dance.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

❤DANZASUR❤