❤DANZASUR❤

Well my select website is “Danza Sur”, the website link is https://danzasur.cl/ .
This website have many sections to talk about; the first one is the “friends” section which one its dedicated to the people who wants to make contact with the organization; the second is "interviews" and its dedicated to recompile dialogues and declarations of people who dedicate their life to the practice of dance; the third section it’s called "team" and contains the trajectories and careers off the members in the organization; the fourth section, "communication", it talk about the press media which are related to the organization work; the fifth section it take care off show the investigation and recompilation of dance cultural legacy in Chile and Latino America. This are some of the section in the webpage.
I especially like this webpage because I think the organization that created it have been have a protagonist role in the dance investigation, recompilation and development in South America and I think that this work is an extremely important work, I also think that every dance student or in facts anyone who appreciate the dance can use this knowledge to keep learning and growing in dance, that it is why I visit this web site two or three times a week.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My second passion