Hi, talking about me always becomes difficult because i never know what to mention.
But ok, here i go...
I'm Nahir, i am 20 years old. The peolple tend to think i'm moody and yes.. i'm a little.
The animals make my very happy, that's why a few years ago i decided to stop eating them.
for now I am attending university, sometimes I think I should not be in this place learning imported techniques, as it is contradictory, but hey, learning is always good.
Although it sounds hippie, I would like to live in the mountains alone, a l o n e.
I really enjoy being in nature, i'm learning about flowers and medicinal plants. My favorite flower is the Calendula. I started learning during the summer on a giant island called Tranqui in Chiloé.
Learning here was really magical, althoug it sounds very romantic. I hope to continued learning and the flowers help me to treat my skin disease naturally.
I really enjoy being in nature, i'm learning about flowers and medicinal plants. My favorite flower is the Calendula. I started learning during the summer on a giant island called Tranqui in Chiloé.
Learning here was really magical, althoug it sounds very romantic. I hope to continued learning and the flowers help me to treat my skin disease naturally.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario