Why I chose this program

Mmm hello, I must write because I chose to study dance and mmm... well, I started to think and I really do not know what I had to choose, I was just to continue doing what I always do.
I studied in an art school called ISUCH, where we preparade  to take the special test in the faculty. I loved that school, however, I left to give free exams and advance one year. 
My mother and my aunt dance. I've danced all my life and I think I'm not exaggerating when I say everything. My mother and my aunt dance, my grandmother is a seamstress, another of my aunts draws and paints. I grew up in a house full of possibilities and freedom to do what I wanted.
And the other side, my mother insisted that i be a dancer. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

❤DANZASUR❤

My second passion