My favourite piece of tech

If I think about my favoritdevice, I should say smart phone, but to tell the truth, I like the computer more. I can not deny that the cell phone is useful to me most of the time, but I also think that I have become very dependent, either when I have to look for an address, the meaning of a word or some task that I did not do, I almost do not do the effort to ask or go to the dictionary.
I carry my cell phone with me all the time, therefore, all day I have Internet access, usually, or lately, I try to use it only when I need it, for example, as a dictionary, to watch videos or to communicate with someone. A couple of weeks ago I stopped using some social networks, since I felt that they consumed a lot of time of my day and I stopped doing really important things, for being like a zombie looking at photos and stupid post.
I like it because it's instantaneous, in moments where I do not have time, it makes things much easier for me. I also consider that it is a very powerful source of information and connectivity. Another aspect that I find very positive is that although the Internet produces pollution, I believe that downloading books or documents on the Internet decreases the use of paper.
I think that, perhaps, life would be more collective, since I feel that technology isolates us even from ourselves. I feel that we are in times of great violence, little empathy and love and that technology can be very harmful to health.
I think it is not so difficult to imagine life without technology, since 40 or 30 years ago life was different. I think that for younger generations it would be problematic, but deep down, it's just a matter of habit.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

❤DANZASUR❤

My second passion