Trapeze?
All my life I've wanted to be a circus, it's my name since I was very small. My mom hates me for that, she would like me to be a classical dancer or to dance in a German company.
My cousin Amanda (one of my favorite people in the world), also wants to be part of the circus or live in a casa ocupa. When we talk about this with Sofia (her sister), she always cries because she says she can not live without us, I think she just exaggerates.
I've always liked the trapeze, I love the idea of having to learn to perfection or die trying.
But the truth is that I do not know anything I can do in the circus and Amanda either. Maybe it's not yet time to fly over a net inside a tent full of kids and moms eating pop corn.
My cousin Amanda (one of my favorite people in the world), also wants to be part of the circus or live in a casa ocupa. When we talk about this with Sofia (her sister), she always cries because she says she can not live without us, I think she just exaggerates.
I've always liked the trapeze, I love the idea of having to learn to perfection or die trying.
But the truth is that I do not know anything I can do in the circus and Amanda either. Maybe it's not yet time to fly over a net inside a tent full of kids and moms eating pop corn.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario