My favorite picture
This is my favorite picture ever, this is a
postal of a fishing cove in Antofagasta´s city. I took this photograph in a
very special trip for me, that I realized in summer of 2017. This trip it is so
important because it was in company of my mother Claudia and my little and
lovely brother Brunito, persons that I love with non limit at all. That day we
spent the all afternoon looking that view, talking about many things, experiences
and feelings that we had been having from a very long time ago, it was
extremely emotional and I think that this day and this place with all the
elements that compose them, created a moment which got me hardly closer to my
family and to myself. This last one it is the principal reason which why I consider
this photograph as my favorite one. Indeed, and I say this in a really truly
way, every time that I look that picture some kind of nostalgic and serenity
feeling fill my body and soul, helping me constantly to carry on and defeat to
the bad and sad things that makes me get blue some days.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario